My daughter is getting married in two weeks! We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel and hope that it will be finished before the family arrives for the big day...
Here are a few projects for all of the spring brides.
You will need:
Sizzix ScoreBoards Cupcake Stand and Pennants by Eileen Hull
Flower Layers #9 by Eileen Hull
Flower with Heart Petals by Eileen Hull
Borders and Hydrangeas by Eileen Hull
Birds and Butterflies by Eileen Hull
Leaves by Eileen Hull
Serif Essentials Alphabet
Little Sizzles Matboard Pack, cream
Prima papers, twine, aqua tulle, adhesives, silver glitter paper
- Cover a 12" x 12" piece of foamboard with scrapbook paper.
- Coat two sheets of matboard with spray adhesive and place 4 sheets of 6" x 6" papers on the matboard. Die cut four scalloped square bases of the Cupcake Stand with the paper side facing UP. Bend the sides up and position in a square on the bottom right side of the page.
- Die cut L-O-V-E from silver glitter paper and adhere inside each square.
- Add die cut 3D fluffed flowers, birds, flourishes, and borders to page.
- Wrap a length of tulle about one third of the way down the page and tie a bow.
- String some twine across the top of the page and add pennants die cut from the Cupcake Stand die from paper.
- You could also add photos to the page for a personalized wedding layout.
Jenny Marples of Pushing the Right Buttons and Anne Redfern of Redanne blog from the UK. They have been creating Artist Trading Block wedding favor boxes from my Block/Cube/Bank die like there is no tomorrow! Every one of their projects is impeccable and beautiful! Which one is your favorite? I love them all! Please visit Anne and Jenny on their blogs to see how they created these beautiful favor boxes...
I can just picture them working together in one of their studios, bouncing ideas off each other- isn't it fun to work with a creative buddy on a project together? Do you have a crafty friend that you can show your work to? Sometimes I think that is half the fun- to make something and then share it with someone who gets what you do...
I hope you are inspired by these projects- I sure am! For lots more ways to use this die, make sure to visit The Artists on the Block. We are always looking for artists to feature so don't be shy- post your projects on our Facebook wall so we can ooh and ahhh over them!
OR you can join our Art With Heart challenge over on my blog. The theme for this month is April Showers. Do you have a project you would like to share? There's a nice Sizzix prize that will go to someone who enters the challenge!
Thanks for reading and hope you all are having a happy spring!