Tuesday 17 April 2012

Beautiful India

 By Celine  Navarro


I've been loving the new Tim Holtz Border dies lately (you'll see the layout I made for next week - couldn't resist!) and I used one of those for this week's layout.



For this layout, you'll need : 

- Base Tray (for the Movers & Shapers)

You need to use the Extended Spacer Plateform and the long cutting pads to use the Decorative Strips border dies : they are longer and it'd be such a trouble if you'd use your regular pads/plateform.


This Globe die is so darling : you can use different patterned papers and make it your own!
And did you know that you can use your Movers & Shapers into Fabric and Cardboards? Well, endless inspiration with those!



Once I cut the Globe in two different papers, I inked the edges with a cut'n'dry foam.


Attach the strip with staples.


Add a couple of embossed flowers, embellishments and your title and your layout is done! :)


Enjoy!

Céline

1 comment: