Sunday 15 June 2014

Bentes Flowery Sunday post



Hello and happy Sunday to you!!

Here in the south of Sweden we're enjoying a beautiful weekend and I hope the same for you wherever you are!!

My daughter has been doing a major cleaning and sorting of her room and we found loads of loose pecils laying around. I decided to decorate a wooden pencilbox that I've had for along for her to keep them in.

This is how it turned out:

 I used a frameworks die for the lattice work on my box. 
As you may see my piece of lattice is double the length and yet there is no joint to be seen.
That is because I cut out my lattice on a double piece of paper. I just make sure the die does not cut the very end of the pattern and that gives me a nice long piece. Look closely where it says 'here'.

 And this is the finished long piece. The middle is where it says 'here'.

And some more close ups:



 Sizzix products I used:




Other products are by Papirdesign.

------------------------------------------------ooOOOOOOOOOo-----------------------------------------------


He och trevlig söndag till er!


Här i södra Sverige njuter vi av en vacker weekend och jag hoppas ni gör det samma var ni än är!
Min dotter har haft storstädning på sitt rum och vi hittade en hel hög pennor, som jag bestämde mig för att ge ett hem. Jag har haft ett odekorerat pennskrin i trä liggande och nu var det lämpligt att plocka fram det.

Så här blev det:

Jag använde en frameworks die för 'lattice' mönstret. Som du ser så har mönstret blivit längre än själva die'en och där är ingen skarv. Detta beror på att jag placerade ett dubbelvikt papper på min die så att den inte skar riktigt ända ut på motivet. Man sparar ett par millimeter som gör att motivet hänger ihop. Titta på bilderna där det står 'here'.


No comments:

Post a Comment