Tuesday 4 December 2012

Classes in Indonesia!


Hi there friends!
I'm sorry I wasn't here last friday, but I had an opportunity to visit one of the most amazing places in the world - and teach my classes there! I was invited to Indonesia and Brunei and of course - I took my Sizzix dies with me! Today I'd love to share with yu the projects me and my students did during the classes in 2 cities on the beautiful  Java island: Surabaya and Jakarta. 
The class I was teaching was based on Prima Marketing products - and as a part of composition we used  some of the Tim Holtz Bigz Dies: 657190 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Weathered Clock, 656636 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Gadget Gears and 656639 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes . 
Ok, here we go!
Me and my friend Janine Koczwara, Prima Educator and designer from Australia, were lucky to be invited  by Grace, owner of the My Scrapbooking Ideas shops in Indonesia. The classes were part of Prima Asian tour 2012 which took place in Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei. We had truly amazing time - and one in the life time experience! Indonesia was breathtaking: just have a look at this beautiful store in Surabaya!






Here are the photos from my first "Tea for 2" class. My super sweet and talented students were working very hard, die-cutting, composing, gluing and spraying! Sizzix dies are so easy to use - and they are truly a great start for bigger compositions!







Here are pages in progress - so many ideas, so many possibilities! First - here is mine...


...and now we can have a look at my students' work in progress!














Finally, here is my sample project I finished during this class - aren't Sizzix dies more than amazing sparkle for creativity?




Here is the whole group of my amazing students! I loved them all!




And here we are blowing kisses from hot and sunny Surabaya!



Classes in Jakarta were as inspiring and fun as the ones in our first location. Again -  the students did wonderful job and the projects were simply mind blowing! Here is our classroom...





Sizzix inspired!

First compositions are appearing...






And finally - painting time!


Here is the project I completed during this class:





The whole amazing group together - these women were best, the sweetest students you can imagine! Thank you so much!




And finally - last photo with MSI Team: thank you so much Grace and Ina for the invitation and all your help and hospitality!


And well... we surely had a lot of fun too!!!



I hope you enjoyed this little trip with me - next Friday I'd like to invite you to small, but very inspiring Brunei! Stay tuned!
xoxo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment