Friday 21 December 2012

Last minute ideas for Christmas bags and tags!


Hi again Sizzix fans!
It is almost Christmas and we all are very busy preparing everything for this special day. In between the cooking, shopping , decorating, cleaning and other important pre-Christmas activities it is good to find some time to create some handmade Christmas gift wrappings and tags, right? I was very busy today making tags, altering a box and bags for the smallest gifts for my family - and I have a short photostory for you! Here it goes!

Starring:
- Sizzix dies: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Frame, Snowflake (657906), Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pillow Box w/Labels (658268), Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Scallop Eyelet Lace (658003), Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert (657996), Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Mini Snowflake Rosettes (2 Sizes) (658255)
- Papers - 7 Dots Studio - "Domestic Goddess" collection
- Inks and Pearls: Ranger Distress Inks and Liquid Pearls
- others: hot glue, craft glue, doilies, white paper, Tim Holtz stickers, pebbles.

The story begins on one winter's day. I realized I need to get some packaging for the gifts - and I need it fast! So, I grabbed some papers and my favorite winter-themed dies...





The work was fast and furious, but the final effect was quite pleasing - and it was so easy to do!
Finally I had may bags, box and tag ready!




And here is the final photo - all of them together, waiting to be put under the Christmas tree!


I hope I gave you some last minute inspiration - see you soon!
Merry Christmas form cold, frosty Poland!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment