Sunday 27 July 2014

Congratulations!!

Hello again Sizzix friends, it's me Bente back with a new project to share :-)
Today I did not make a page , but quite a straight forward shabby card instead. 
I have a few birthdays coming up and it's nice to have a small pile of cards stashed away.


1.I used the Framelits die Trellis and cut a piece of chipboard with it. 
2. I prepared both the die cut and the cardbase with stamps, gesso and mists and used a black pen for outlining.
3. I made and added a Tattered Floral bloom that I had misted a lovely turquoise colour.
4. I used the Susan's Garden dies to cut out a few leaves to add to my flower.
5. I stamped and aged a sentiment for my card. 


      I love that you can vary the Tattered Florals bloom so much, both in size and appearance.


     The Bigz dies are wonderful for cutting thicker materials and they cut through it like butter!!


        --------------------000000000000----------------------

Hej igen Sizzix fans! Idag har jag ingen layout att visa utan ett kort i shabby stil.
Det er snart flere som har bursdag og det er bra å ha noen kort i reserve.

1.Jag använde Frameworks Trellis diesen för att skära ut en bit i chipboard.
2. Jag förberedde underlaget på kortet och det utskurna motivet  med stempel, gesso och mist, och använde en svart penna för att markera runtom.
3. Jag tillverkade en Tattered Florals blomma som jag mistade med en herlig turkos färg
4. Jag använde Susan's Garden dies för att stansa ut några blad till min blomma.
5. Sedan stämplade jag 'Gratulerer' og distressade det lite innan jag limmade det på kortet. 

Jag gillar skarpt hur Tattered florals blomman kan varieras i det oändliga, både i storlek och utseende.

Bigz diesen är helt underbara vad gäller att skära genom tjockare material och skär dom som smör!



-------------------------0000000000000-------------------------

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love the striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the turquoise color with the other browns, and that flower is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, that flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete