Saturday 26 July 2014

Flowers and gears




Hello all!

Here is my new card with wonderful Sizzix dies. As usually I made the background using stamps, watercolour and a gel pen. But this time I decided to add some "steampunk" elements to my style.





These are peons and a rose created with the Sizzix dies:


I used foam tape for the hearts:


The products I used:

Sizzix Frameworks Die - Honeycomb

Sizzix Bigz Die - Love Gears


Have a nice day!

Olga

Всем привет!

Это моя новая открыточка, в которой я решила к своему стандартному стилю добавить элементы "стимпанка" - это шестеренки с сердечками, которые можно использовать и как отдельные элементы. Роза и пион сделаны с помощью ножей, а сердечки я приклеила на объемный скотч.

Всем хорошего дня!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Olga, Your flowers are gorgeous! Love the water color too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete