Sunday 9 March 2014

A Spring Card by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix Friends!
Waving Hi from sunny Holland!
It`s a beautiful day here and I am already
in a Spring mood. And you?
Today I have another layered card I created for you
using, of course, awesome dies from Sizzix.

Card_gerry_Fotor
Size: 11 cm x 20 cm
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
659127 Sizzix Thinlits Dies Frame Layers & Flowers #2
658223 Sizzix Originals Die Bird Cage
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Vintage Doily
*    *    *
Here are a few close-ups for you....
The bird cage is die cut from corrugated 
cardboard and pattern paper.
C1_Fotor
I combined a few fussy cut flowers from the paper
collection with the doilies...
C3_Fotor
C2_Fotor
Use foam squares with your favourite dies -
it gives such a beautiful dimension to your project!
C4_Fotor
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages "Sweet Routine" Paper Collection
*    *    *
Hope you enjoyed my card today!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment