Sunday 16 March 2014

Mother's Day Card by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix friends!
Did you check already our free to download 
beautiful papers for Mother's day?
I did :-) and I even created already a card
using a few of the papers.
In case you missed them here is the link for you:
Free Paper Downloads for Mother's Day

My double card is based om white cardstock
and it has sizes: 10 cm x 15 cm
On Mother's Day_Fotor
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
659436 Sizzix Bigz Die Garden Greens
658850 Sizzix Thinlits Die Conservatory Window
*     *     *
I didn't use the Conservatory Window itself but 
the "leftover" frame. I used a pair of scissors to round
the top corners and then adhered the frame on top of the pattern paper.
OMD_Frame

I fussy cut two of the patterns and one phrase 
so I can use them on my card.
I combined the banner with the heart and
added the phrase above them.
OMD_close 2

For the Garden Greens I used white cardstock -
simply because they pop up very well against the background.
Then I added three cute flowers as a final touch.
OMD_close 1

I didn`t miss to adhere most of the card "ingredients" :-)
with my favourite foam squares so I will have more dimension.
OMD_close 3
Other Products I Used:
Prima Marketing Flowers
*     *     *
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment