Thursday 13 March 2014

Sewing for Pleasure!




Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC Birmingham is next week - Thursday 20th to Sunday 23rd, and I'm looking forward to going, as I'm sure many of you are. BUT this week sewing for pleasure is a misnomer! I am preparing all the kits for you to use at the show - over the 4 days that means 27 workshops for 18 people - and to save you the maths that works out at 486 kits (plus demo kits for me) - and I have been cutting everything for each kit, today I'm packing ( so you see why pleasure isn't quite the right word).

 
What are we making? - you'll have to come along and see - I'm on stand G08 and the workshops are free - so come along - rest your aching feet and enjoy a small project that you can take away at the end of the workshop.
Now don't stand me up!!
See you next week.
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment