Monday 6 August 2012

Summer is here!



Hello everyone!
How are you?
I just came back home from holidays, sun and sea and long days spent with family and friends, this is amazing and this is one the reasons why I love summer! I feel relaxed and free and you?

I have made a simple layout that I want to show you today :)


You know I am deeply in love with circles and the circle framelits are one of my favorites lately! 

Materials I used:
Papers: Bella boulevard
Stamps: studio calico and cats life press
words stickers : bella boulevard and authentique
embellishments : Bella boulevard
cardstock : Bazzill
Tape : Bella Boulevard
Brads and Buttons: Bella boulevard and american crafts
3d double side tape


How to make it

This is a 8.5 x11 inches layout. A lot of time ago I didn't love this kind of size but now I adore it! With the framelits circles I have created many little circles and for every one I have created an embellishment.
You can use little words stickers, or buttons, or brads to create something really lovely. 

It's really cool to use different size of circles because you can have a very funny effect on your page. This is fun like the fun in the summer!!! I think this page is like a splash ;) LOL !
You can cut circles from card stock and patterned and glue them or stitch them or simply adhere one on the other with the 3d double side tape :)

Here some details.




Have fun using the super amazing sizzix products!!!
More layouts coming soon ;) Stay tuned!! I want to inspire you :)

Love, Lory

2 comments: