Saturday 5 January 2013

From the Heart




I like to watch craft tutorials while walking on the treadmill because it makes the time go faster. Tonight I came across a fantastic video by Pete Hughes for The Craft Channel.

Pete did a brilliant job of demonstrating a project from my latest collection of ScoreBoard dies called From the Heart. I love how he shows the way ScoreBoard dies work. Did you know that no other die company has this technology? Another reason to love Sizzix!


Click here for a closeup look at each of the dies in the collection.

I hope you will try ScoreBoards- they are quite versatile. Here are a few tips:
  • ScoreBoards are designed to work with matboard but also cut paper- you will just have to score the creases manually- but it just takes seconds using your scoring board. 
  • If you want to add paper to your matboard or chipboard, I like to use use spray adhesive because it basically fuses the two layers together when you roll them through the Big Shot or Vagabond
  • Matboard and chipboard look great when you emboss them with your Textured Impression folders. You may get a little more resistance because of the thickness but it just builds up your muscles, right? Such a rich and elegant look!
I am hard at work getting ready for CHA next week. If you'd like to see a sneak peek of my CHA Winter 13 release, visit the Sizzix US blog today.

Thanks so much for stopping by... 

No comments:

Post a Comment