Monday 14 January 2013

Love This Bingo - Life is beautiful layout


Hi everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!
You Know I am completely in love with this brand of products, did you see the last releases for the CHA? I am crazy!!!!
I know you were waiting for my post, but for today I would to do a page, a different kind of page to say you all a big, huge thank you for having followed mw every single monday all year long!
Today it's my last post here but don't be sad I'll keep to work with Sizzix amazing products and create a lot of things and participate to a lot of other Sizzix fun initiatives over here and on my blog so stay tuned and  keep to follow me again!!!
I love you all  and have each of you that have followed me in my heart!!! Thank you from the deep of my heart!

Here the layout that I want to dedicate to you all my sweet readers! Why? I want to invite you to believe in yourself and in your dreams, to fight for realizing them even if the life is a bingo everyday! You never know what will happen tomorrow but you have to improve and wonder yourself every single day because life is beautiful! 

Let me  show you my page!


Materials you need:



Some tips and tricks!
First you can create lovely journaling cards using embossing folders and then cutting them with the rectangles framelits! Use them for your Project Life ;)



After use your mister huey's to make them cool and embellish them as you like or leave it white :)



Add many lovely tiny details to your page to make it your own and to express what you have inside of you! Make the creative flow comes up!



With the sewing machine create lovely details to add, I love the phrase and the butterfly!

Hope to have inspired you and to see you around here and on my blog! Don't forget my Project Life 2013 with sizzix and and the December daily I'm finishing :) You will see lovely creations on my blog :)

Take care






3 comments:

  1. Mi piace tantissimo, il titolo cucito e la parte embossata!! E tu, mia cara, sei bellissima!!!

    ReplyDelete