Hi again! Spring is not very willing to come here, to Poland. What can we do then to invite it into our country? How about fast, easy to do and optimistic project?
To complete this green, flowery envelope you don't need more than 30 minutes. All you need to have are some Sizzix dies (including Tim Holtz Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pocket Envelope), Big Shot machine, some Distress Inks, Embossing folder and embellishments!
Here is the full product list:
- 657843 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pocket Envelope
- 657846 - Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders 2PK - Bubble & Honeycomb Set
- 658290 - Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK w/Stamps - Butterflies #4
- Ranger: Distress Ink: Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky, Pine Needles. Perfect Pearls - Whiten Opal.
- 7 Dots Studio - "Love is in the Air" collection papers
- Prima Marketing: Mechanicals - Roman Numerals, paper roses, buttons, Junkyard Findings
- other: pearl flower, thread.
First you need to cut out the envelope shape and emboss it using one of the Sizzix Embossing Folders. Next step is gluing everything together and inking the paper envelope with Distress Inks in chosen colors.
Later we need to do some simple embellishing: I cut out and inked some paper butterflies and prepared a selection of little Prima roses, a button and metal embellishments by Ingvild Bolme. All the composition was build on a bundle of white thread which adds a bit of interesting texture.
Finally I added a bit of twine to close the pocket envelope and a bit of Ranger Perfect Pearls in the desired places and the project was ready!
I hope you will have a great, creative week. See you soon!