Hi friends! How was your week? My was busy as always! I can't believe how many things can happen in one time:) Luckily - I've got my escape - my projects... I can take a deeper breath and just forget about everything:)
Here is the project I've made thinking about how to use Sizzix cut outs in a bit different way... And this time it is not only stamping with Movers and Shapers, but also using the Tim Holtz Envelope as a layer in my layout...why not?
Here is what I used for this layout:
- 657843 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pocket Envelope
- 657212 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Hearts Set
- 7 Dots Studio - Love is in the Air Collection - patterned papers
- Prima Marketing - Sunrise-Sunset collection - zipper flower, papers.
- Prima Marketing - Mechanicals - metal embellishments
- Prima Marketing - resist canvas flowwers, paper flowers, gems, stamps.
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - 3D foam squares, EZ Runner
- Luminarte - Primary Elements Pigments - paint
- Ranger - Archival Ink - Jet Black
- gesso, masking tape
- some thread, sewing machine, pins, staples etc.
And here is a bot more about how I constructed this page. The Pocket Envelope die was a great base to build dimension under the photo - i just folded and glued the wings...
and I used Movers and Shapers - hearts - not only for cutting out some paper elements but also for stamping on the page. Archival Ink works great for that, but remember to clean the foams quickly!
After adding more layers, embellishments and some finishing touches - the project was ready. I had great fun with experimenting :)
I wish you all a great week - see you soon!