Hi,it's me. I'm happy to be back here on the blog after the long journey to Australia and New Zealand! It was great experience, amazing adventure... but I'm glad to be home, I missed my own desk so much :) !
Today I want to inspire you a bit with lighter, dimensional layout based on a selection of different Sizzix Dies - Sizzlits and Sizzlits Decorative Strips. The whole layout is build on many layers of papers, tags and die-cut elements - i love this light, fresh look!
Sizzix product used:
- 657998 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Accent & Flower Wreath Set
- 657995 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Ribbon Insert
- 658001 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles
- 657177 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Mini Paper Rosettes (2 Sizes)
- 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess Collection papers
- Prima Marketing - Mechanicals - embellishments and wooden elements from Sunrise Sunset Collection
- Luminarte - Primary Elements Pigments and Silks Acrylic Paint
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - 3D foam squares
Ribbon Insert die-cut has been cut into 2 pieces and layered together from papers from 7 Dots Studio "Domestic Goddess" collection. In between the layers I added some torn cut-outs made with Interlocking Circles Decorative Strip.
Under the photo you can find element cut out with Decorative Accent and Flower Wreath Set, and finally, on the top of the composition I used 2 rosettes by Tim Holtz - perfect add on to any kind of scrapbooking page.
Sizzix die-cuts give us the chance to create lower-budget, dimensional projects with many interesting, intricate elements which can be a great competition to more traditional embellishments. Possibilities are endless!
See you next week - and happy crafting!