Hi there! Today I have a fun project to share with you created by Connie Mercer using the Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals Die along with Darkroom Door Doilies Stamp Set and embellishments.
1. Create a card using kraft card stock folded to 5" x 5".
2. Stamp the Darkroom Door Doilies randomly over the card using black inkpad.
3. Use the Sizzix Tattered Florals Die (656640) to die cut several florals using Tim Holtz Glassine paper. Scrunch them up to give them that vintage worn look. Adhere them to the card using buttons and embroidery thread.
4. Trim image from Darkroom Door Love Letters Filmstrip and adhere in between two florals.
5. Trim word from Darkroom Door Love Letters Wordstrip and adhere to bottom left side of the card.
6. Adhere card to a piece of Graphic 45 patterned paper and add some twine at the top in a bow to complete.
Hope you're having a creative day!
Thanks for stopping by!