Monday 4 November 2013

have you signed up for the newsletter?




If you're a fan of the big shot (and you must be if you read the blog, right?!) then you will probably be interested to learn that we have a newsletter. It keeps you up to date with all of the latest dies and offers and has some great free project ideas. You can sign up here.

And here's a few project ideas to get you started with applique. You can make a peg bag, a tea cosy and an apron, simply enter your email address in the sign up field here, and get the project downloads and the newsletter all at once!





I spent the weekend in Duxford doing demonstrations for Lady Sew and Sew. I have to admit doing 2 shows back to back was hard work, but it's always a lot of fun and it's so great to meet people (especially when I spend most of my days alone sewing in my craft room). I cut out lots of Christmassy half square triangles for a couple of projects that I'll be spending the next week or so on. I'll be sure to show you once they're finished!

Have a lovely week - I'm going to take a very long soak in the bath today and get myself unpacked and raring to go for another busy week sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment