Thursday 28 November 2013

Hobbycrafts NEC





Hello.

Today I want to share a post with you showing some of the samples I made for Hobbycrafts at the NEC at the beginning of the month.  Unfortunatly since then I have been really poorly with the flu and being 8 months pregnant it has knocked me for six!  However I am at last better and here to share my projects.

I was on the Aceville stand at the NEC and really did have a fabulous time meeting so many lovely people.  I got to work with some lovely Christmas dies by Brenda Walton.

I adore this Woodland Deer Decorative Strip, it is so sweet and just called out to decorate a jar!  I am planning on making a few more of these as Christmas gifts!


Another of my favourites was the Holiday Greenery, which I used to make this framed picture.  I love the way you can build as big a project as you like just by using this one die.


And finally here is a card I made using the Sizzlits Poinsettia Die


Well, that is all from me.  Maybe by the time I post again I might have some baby news!! 

Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment