Saturday 30 November 2013

Vintage Christmas Picture Wheel Ornament



Hi there! I can't believe it's almost December... time to really get started on some Christmas projects!! Today I have a great project to share by Connie Mercer who is on the Darkroom Door Creative Team. Connie has created some vintage style Christmas ornaments using the Sizzix Picture Wheel Die and Darkroom Door Dear Santa Montage images and stamps. Check it out:
 
 
Details from Connie: 
 I used the Darkroom Door Dear Santa Montage sheet and Stitched Christmas Rubber Stamps for the sentiments. The die is by Sizzix called Picture Wheel.  The Santa images from the Dear Santa Montage sheet are perfect for this.  You will need to trim down a little and then tape or glue them to the back of the picture wheel cut out.
 
 
After you have the images in, back it with a circle of burlap. 
I stamped out the sentiment and added embellishments, to complete the ornaments.
 
Supplies used:
 
These are really fun to make~
enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love it! Whilst I adore the vintage Santa images, it would be cute to have family photos as a keepsake. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is such a clever idea! I love how she used the die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! Amazing job as always Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornament. Great use of Sizzix and Darkroom Door.

    ReplyDelete