Thursday 25 December 2014

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY


I hope so far you have enjoyed the day - and like me managed to make and prepare everything that needed to be done, and that you have had some time to relax and enjoy the meaning of the day.
It's just about time to put the kettle on and enjoy a nice cup of tea - and here I am showing off some of my makes from the previous weeks ( sorry I couldn't resist making a matching tea cosy ) -
 also in case you notice how light the photo is - I took the photo early - knowing that today day would be a little too busy to stop and take a photo.
That's all for today - and the next blog will be on New Years' day - 2014 has passed so quickly - and we don't know yet what 2015 will hold for us - but I do know we have some lovely new bigz dies coming out and I hope to be able to share more ideas and projects with you over the coming months.
Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment