Monday 17 June 2013

Together Lay Out


Sometimes I'm in de mood to scrapbook but I don't have anything planned. In these occasions I go to my computer and look for a photo that catches my eye. Yesterday I found this one of my mother and me together. I don't have a lot of photos of the two of us, so this one is special just for that.



Supply list:
For this lay out I have used the Hello Pastel collection in the A4 size, and I have layered some papers to create my base. Then I have die cut a smaller piece of pattern paper with Paula Pascual's Hearts and flowers Edges Thinlits and I have die cut a tag with a more colorful pattern paper. Then I have adhered everything on my Lay out, put some twine around the die cut edge.  and insert some die cut hearts and circles from the Starter Kit.


I have placed my tittle on the left side of the photo using two alphabets from the same collection and I have written my journaling with a regular pen around my composition. As my last touch, I have made some dash lines with a black gel pen and glued some rhinestones here and there.

Happy Monday!
....................................
A veces me apetece scrapear algo pero no tengo nada en mente. En estas ocasiones me voy al ordenador y rebusco entre mis fotos. Ayer encontré ésta en la que estoy con mi madre. No tenemos muchas fotos juntas, así que esta foto es especial simplemente por este hecho.

Materiales:
Para esta página he utilizado la colección Hello Pastel en su versión Din-A4. He superpuesto varios papeles para crear mi base y he troquelado un trozo más pequeño con los Thinlits "Hearts and flowers edges" de Paula pascual. Después the troquelado una etiqueta con un papel de color más vivo. He pegado todos estos elementos en la página y he puesto un poco de cordón alrededor del borde troquelado para poder insertar algunos círculos y corazones troquelados con el Starter Kit. Finalmente he puesto mi título con dos alfabetos de la misma colección, he escrito mi crónica con bolígrafo alrededor de mi composición para integrarla en el diseño y he acabado con unos toques de rotulador negro y brillantitos aquí y allí.

¡Feliz lunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment