Thursday 20 June 2013

Spring cards !



Thank You pretty cards!

I’ve started creating cards thanks to the Sizzix dies and I must say I like it! It is really a good way to please people and use paper scraps!

Here is the supply list I used to realise these two sweet cards…

Papers: American Crafts Collection Dear Lizzy, Studio Calico, I Lowe Scrap
Cardstock: American Crafts
Stickers: Jenni Bowlin Studio
Die-cuts: Studio Calico
Divine Twine
Ink: Archival Viridian
Stamps: Craft Origine

The dies:
658300 Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
657815 Sizzix Textured impressions Embossing Folders 2PK-Groovy Flower Set

I wanted to create simple cards with pastel colours so I went for sea green combined with kraft.

The size of my first card is 11x15,5 cms, the second card’s size is 15x15 cms.
I used the same elements for both: a butterfly cut with the Big Shot and small bottles coming from a patterned paper from the last Dear Lizzy collection.

I really am a fan of this butterfly which is a part of the new starter kit! One of my new favourite’s! You’ll definitely have to try it!

On the first card, I embossed a white cardstock with my Big Shot. Its design gives a sophisticated note to my realization. Once embossed, the cardstock is matted upon a sea green pattern paper.

Let’s give more volume to the butterflies by gluing them with 3D adhesives.

The title “Merci” is made with this pretty Craft Origine stamp used with Viridian Archival ink!





I hope you liked my cards!

See you next Thursday

Have a nice day,

Karine

Jolies cartes pour dire Merci !

On peut le dire, grâce aux Dies Sizzix je me suis mise aux cartes et j'avoue que j'adore ça ! Un bon moyen pour faire plaisir et pour utiliser ses chutes de papiers !

Voici le matériel utilisé pour réaliser ces deux cartes toutes douces...

Papiers : American Crafts Collection Dear Lizzy, Studio Calico, I Lowe Scrap
Cardstock : American Crafts
Autocollants : Jenni Bowlin Studio
Die-cuts : Studio Calico
Divine Twine
Encre : Archival Viridian
Tampon : Craft Origine

658300 Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit
657815 Sizzix Textured impressions Embossing Folders 2PK-Groovy Flower Set

J'avais envie de cartes toutes simples, aux couleurs pastels, je suis partie sur du vert d'eau associé au kraft.

Ma première carte est au format 11x15,5cm, le seconde plus grande au format 15x15cm.
J'ai utilisé les mêmes éléments à savoir : un papillon découpé à la Big Shot et des petites bouteilles provenant d'un imprimé de la dernière collection Dear Lizzy.

Je craque pour ce die papillon qui fait partie du nouveau kit starter ! Un de mes nouveaux favoris ! A tester absolument !

Sur la première carte, j'ai embossé à la Big Shot un cardstock blanc, ce design donne un côté sophistiqué à ma création. Une fois embossé le cardstock est matté sur un imprimé vert d'eau.

Vous pouvez donner plus de relief à vos papillons en les montant en 3D avec des adhésifs.

Le titre "merci" est réalisé à partir d'un joli tampon Craft Orgine imprimé à l'encre Archival couleur Viridian !

J'espère que mes cartes vous auront plu !

A jeudi prochain

Bonne journée

Karine


No comments:

Post a Comment