Sunday 7 June 2015

A "Happy Birthday" Card by Gerry van Gent

Hallo Sizzix peeps!

I am sharing today a Birthday card I created for a friend of mine.
We have finally some sun in The Netherlands and it finally feels like 
summer... and yes, this card is totally inspired by pretty summer colours.
I used the brand new dies by Craft Asylum "Layering Daisy".
Happy Birthday
Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
660485 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Layering Daisy #2
*        *        *
Hmmm, I got a bit addicted in die cutting all those beauties!
I wanted more and more...
Eventually I used only 6 daisies: 2 white, 2 yellow and 2 turquoise!
flowers

Once I adhered all 6 daisies on top of one another 
I added my final touch to the flower - a big rhinestone.
2

I "lifted up" each daisy so it will look more dimensional.
Card size: 12 cm x 15 cm1
16_9
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
The Scrapbook Diaries "Butterfly Stamp Set" by Gerry van Gent
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard "Happy Birthday"
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Giant Rhinestone 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
*         *         *
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment