Tuesday 23 June 2015

Mini Book Photos





Hello Everyody!


Today, I suggest a mini realized in a workshop at Betheny, near my home!





This mini is based on a file filled with pretty layouts, realized thanks to the Big Shot Plus, its dies and its embossing plates!


I used the "Hello" die of Craft Asylum in a mint coloured foam to put it into relief.



I played with the materials by choosing some crepe paper and fabric, in which I have cut hearts using the die from the Big Shot Plus starter kit.






I didn't resist using several times in this mini album my favourite die of the moment: the pretty openwork flower of the Big Shot Plus starter kit.





For my tags decoration (slid in pockets), I used the Brenda Walton and Rachael Bright embossing plates with white Bazzill paper.





The die "Sunshine" was ideal for the theme of my mini, because I scrapped pictures of girls posing on the beach of Arcachon last summer.





I created a small banner with triangles cut with the Craft Asylum die: you just have to stick the cut triangles next to each other and overlap them slightly.



I also wanted to add relief by using the brows die which I cut in a fabric. The result is amazing!




I created my own embellishments: Using my typewriter and a classic tracing paper, I wrote simple words in keeping with my theme. 

Then I used this paper with the flower and foliage die of the Big Shot Plus starter kit. There is how to give transparency, relief and a home-made touch to your design.

That's it for today, good day to you all!



Have a good day and see you soon 


*************

Mini Photos

Aujourd'hui, je vous propose un mini réalisé en atelier à Betheny, tout près de chez moi!
Ce mini a pour base un classeur, rempli de jolies mis en page réalisées grâce à la Big Shot Plus, ses dies et ses plaques d'embossage!

J'ai utilisé le die "Hello" de Craft Asylum dans de la mousse couleur mint pour lui donner du relief.

J'ai joué avec les matières en proposant du crépon et du tissu, j'y ai découpé des coeurs grâce au die du kit de démarrage Big Shot Plus.

Je n'ai pas résisté à utiliser plusieurs fois dans ce mini album,  mon die préfèré du moment la jolie fleur ajourée du starter kit Big Shot Plus.
Pour la décoration de mes tags ( glissés dans les pochettes ) j'ai utilisé les plaques d'embossage Brenda Walton et Rachael Bright avec du papier Bazzill blanc.

J'ai créé une petite banderole avec des triangles découpés avec le die Craft Asylum: il suffit de coller les triangles découpés les uns à côté des autres en les faisant se chevaucher légèrement.

Le die "Sunshine" était idéal pour le thème de mon mini, puisque j'ai scrappé les photos de filles posant sur la plage d'Arcachon l'été dernier.

J'ai aussi voulu ajouté du relief grâce au die noeud découpé dans du tissu, le résultat est époustouflant!

J'ai créé mes propres embellissements: j'ai utilisé ma machine à écrire sur du calque classique en inscrivant de simples mots en rapport avec mon thème, puis j'ai utilisé ce papier avec le die fleur et feuillage du kit de démarrage Big Shot Plus
Et voici comment donner de la transparence, du relief et une note de fait-maison.

Et voilà pour aujourd'hui, bonne journée à tous et toutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment