Tuesday 30 June 2015

Headband




Hi everybody!
Life isn’t just about scrap… So today I suggest to create your own headband thanks to Sizzix and the Big shot!

I cut the rosette die of Tim hotlz into a fabric to create a pretty pattern that will be paste on a simple headband.

Once the rose window was made, I pasted it on a round of felt to stiffen it a little, then I decorated its center with a brad covered of fabric.





I put all in place where I wanted it then I pasted another round of felt underneath, to maintain the rose window in position on the headband.


And here is a lovely present to customize as you wish! 



Have a good day and see you soon 


*************

Serre-tête de Cléo

Comme il n'y pas que le scrap dans la vie… je vous propose un petit serre-tête à créer vous même grâce à Sizzix et la Big shot!

J'ai utilisé le die Rosace de Tim hotlz dans du tissu pour créer un joli motif à coller sur un serre-tête tout simple

Un fois, la rosace découpée, je l'ai collé sur un rond de feutrine pour la rigidifier un peu, puis j'ai décoré son centre avec un brad recouvert de tissu.

J'ai positionné le tout à l'endroit souhaité sur le serre-tête puis j'ai recollé un rond de feutrine en dessous pour bien maintenir la rosace en place sur le serre-tête…

et voilà un joli à cadeau personnalisante à souhait!



No comments:

Post a Comment