Saturday 27 June 2015

Quick and Easy Candy Bag








Hello everybody,
I told you the last weeks how many friends are invited us to some birthday parties and I like to give them something that I made by myself. For the daughter of a special friend I made a little candy bag. 

Here is my list of supplies:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit #660515 and the included Bigz Die Essentials
a paper bag, some pieces of pretty paper and of course some candy ;)


I die cutted some of the flowers with the Bigz Die from the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit and attached them together with my stapler. With bending the wings of the butterfly and the leaves it became a little more depth. The paper bag got a little texture on the bottom with one of my favorite embossing folders! I love the pattern with the cute hearts. 


I filled it with a lot of candy, but you can also use other things like nailpolish, a little book, pens or other crafty things. :) Hope you like my little gift bag and wish you a beautiful weekend.

Have a nice day, xo Julia


---------------------------------------

Hallo ihr Lieben,
diese Woche habe ich für euch eine kleine Idee für eine Süßigkeitentüte. Zum Geburtstag einer Freundin habe ich, für deren Tochter, eine kleine Überraschungstüte zusammen gestellt. Sie ist nämlich eine kleine Naschkatze. ;)

Materialliste:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit #660515 und die darin enthaltene Bigz Die Essentials
eine Papertüte, hübsch gemustertes Papier und ein paar Süßigkeiten

Die Blümchen und den Schmetterling mit der Bigz Die und den gemusterten Papieren ausstanzen und mit einem Tacker zusammenheften. So ist alles schon locker, aber fällt nicht auseinander. Die Papiertüte bekommt mit dem Embossing Folder im unteren Bereich ein tolles Herzchenmuster (ich mag das total) und dann ist die Candy Bag eigentlich auch schon fertig. :) Mit doppelseitigem Klebeband habe ich mein Blümchengebilde an der Papiertüte befestigt.

Dieses Tütchen macht sich auch toll als Geschenktüte für Nagellack, kleine Bücher oder Stifte etc. Da könnt ihr eurer Fantasie freien Lauf lassen. Ich hoffe meine kleine Idee hat euch gefallen und wünsche euch ein tolles Wochenende. xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment