Tuesday 11 November 2014

Christmas week 1 with Lilith


Welcome to the second day of the Christmas Challenge week. Creating Christmas cards is always one of my favourite crafting activities. 

The card I created today is created using the digital festive papers (download available here: Sizzix free festive papers) . I printed two of the paper designs onto some white cardstock as well as the paper die cut elements. 



The base is a piece of  4"*6" white card stock . I then layered a smaller piece using the blue striped paper.
Then I trimmed a piece of the star design which I cut in a banner shape. Then I added some white twine which I tied in a ribbon. I also cut out some of the hearts which I layered on top of the banner. The final touch is a snowflake which I cut using the Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflakes #3 . I then added some stickles to add a bit glitter. 



Such a simple but very festive card. Have fun creating Christmas cards. 

Supplies:
Free festive papers ,Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflakes #3, Stickles, twine, 


No comments:

Post a Comment