Tuesday 4 November 2014

White on White by Lilith

Subtle details are my favourite. For this layout I decided to work with dies and an embossing folder. Combining both and going with a white on white look was just the effect I was going for. I cut out the doily shape from some white cardstock using the doily shape from the  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border and also embossed some cardstock with dots (with the Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Houndstooth & Dots Set ). I then cut out a scalloped circle from the embossed cardstock. These two pieces I then layered one on top of the other. The rest of the layout was built up around these two pieces




SUPPLIES:


Other: Patterned Paper Studio Calico, ;Embellishments Crate Paper NOTES & THINGS 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers, Studio Calico Wood veneer stars ;Mists: Mr Huey's Mint Julep, 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout, love the stars, splatters and little typewriter you added.

    ReplyDelete