Saturday 22 November 2014

Paper Trail Tour and more...



Hello friends! I have been off the blog for a while because I took off on the Paper Trail, a two month trip in my vintage camper all around the US. While on the road, I taught classes in stores using my Sizzix dies and Clearsnap inks. I loved it- although there were some disasters along the way. You can read about it here on my blog.

Here's the invitation to the Paper Trail Blogger event that was held while I was out in California at Ellison Global Headquarters! What a fun time...


Take a look at what happened at the party. My camper Scotty is parked in the background...


More exciting news- my new collection, Vintage Kitchen, is now on its way to stores! You can create pretty and practical packaging for food gifts, jewelry and small treasures. See the all of the dies here.

I hope you will check out my blog- every week there are amazing projects created by my super talented Inspiration Team. You are sure to be inspired... here are a few pics from this week. Please click on each designer's name to see the post about their projects.


I hope you will add your latest project to our Art With Heart Challenge. Prizes are involved!


Thanks for reading. See you in a few weeks!    Eileen

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to see our projects here today Eileen - thank you!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Paper Trail trip was amazing and fun to follow. I was very impressed with how you managed to find a solution to a few mechanical problems and turned into MacGyver whenever something happened. lol
    The amazing crafters and friends you met along the way and the beautiful projects and inspiration was incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your adventure. :)

    So, are you and Scotty planning on another adventure in the future? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntie Em, Scotty needs some repairs due to being rear-ended in Utah! But yes, planning two more trips in 2015. Keep an eye out on my blog for the schedule. Thanks for following along!

      Delete