Tuesday 27 January 2015

Some of my favourites ... by Lilith Eeckels


Today's post will be my last one here on the sizzix blog. I will still be posting projects on blog every month. Here are some of my favourites from these last couple of months

SUPPLIES:
Other: Patterned Paper Studio Calico, ;Embellishments Crate Paper NOTES & THINGS 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers, Studio Calico Wood veneer stars ;Mists: Mr Huey's Mint Julep,
Supplies:
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK with Stamps Beautiful You
Distress Inks, Stabilo 68 pens, 
Paper: Carta Bella,
Embellishments: Studio Calico Color Theory Buttons, Enamel dots, 
Ink: Versafin Black Onyx.











Supplies:

OTHER: Studio Calico Poet Society & Dickinson Kit, doily, Mint Julep Mr Huey's,

 Thank you for following my journey here on sizzix. You can always visit me on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment