Sunday 4 January 2015

Thank You!



Hello again! First of all I want to wish you a Very Happy New Year!
I hope the holidays were good to you and that you feel ready for all the joys and challenges that
2015 will bring!!

After the holidays I feel a need to give thanks for all I have received. I have started to make some 'Thank You' cards that I will give to friends and family.

This is my first one:

I used:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Powder Blue & Teal) 
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Circles, Scallop 
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Ornate Labels  

Papers and ribbon are by Lemoncraft.

Thanks for looking in today!!
Hugs!


 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Bente! Great colours and layers. Happy New Year to you too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, I love bows on cards too!

    ReplyDelete