Sunday 25 January 2015

"This Moment" by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix peeps!
Hope you are all enjoying a relaxed Sunday!

Today I want to share with you a canvas I created
using awesome Sizzix dies. Scrapping on canvas is an 
absolute pleasure for me for the last years.
So here is one I created especially for you :-)

0 This Moment
siz
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658837 Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps Love, Hugs & Hearts
659133 Sizzix Thinlits Die Moroccan Card Front
657495 Sizzix On the Edge Die Butterflight
656640 Sizzix Bigz Die Tattered Florals
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Vintage Doily
*     *     *
For the die Moroccan Card Front I used black cardstock in order to have
contrast to my pastel coloured background. Once it was die cut I separated 
it in a few pieces and added as decoration to the photo.
1
When I die cut the butterflies I carefully fussy cut three of them 
so I can use them separately on my project!
657495_Butterflight
2

To make my project even more personal I hand made some of the flowers
by using the super awesome die Tattered Florals.
3
I chose brown fabric canvas which I combined with some white lace and ...
of course a brad to fasten the pieces altogether.
I also die cut two small flowers extra to use them on the canvas.
How

The two hearts were stamped and die cut with Love, Hugs & Hearts Die set.
4
*     *     *
I hope you enjoyed my canvas today!
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment