Thursday 16 May 2013

A bucolic Layout !


Hello,

Today let me show you a 100% bucolic layout! Some green, flowers and colours for a very seasonal creation!

Let’s start with the list of supplies and Sizzix dies I used:

Papers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Alphabets: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp
Beads: Prima
Masking Tape: Jenni Bowlin
Pin: My Mind's Eye
Inks: Adirondack Clover, Watermelon, Citrus
Ink: Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin
Stamp: Florilèges Design

Dies:

658699 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 16PK w/stamp-Jar
658508 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK-Roses Flower Set
657720 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK-Sweet treats for you Set
658002 Sizzix  Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die-Lace & Circles
659108 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK- For the Record

Start by choosing a spring-themed picture! I had fun shooting my son’s feet, wearing his Chuck Taylors, in the green grass!

I built my page around this beautiful “jar” stamp & die! The jar is stamped with navy blue ink then cut thanks to the matching die. The tag is glued in 3D for more contrast. My pattern is coupled with a “bottle” stamp and another paper one from Dear Lizzy.

The stage is set, now it’s time to add pretty flowers thanks to my dies. I chose to cut them out of white paper so that I can colour them the way I want afterwards! Here come my Adirondack inks: the green one (Clover) and coral-coloured one (Watermelon) with a touch of anise green (Citrus).
The accents are ready. Now I need to add some strass here and there, gluing the smaller ones with 3D adhesive.

Then I added some masking tape on the upper and lower side of my picture. A doily frieze is glued at the top of my creation. It is cut out of yellow patterned paper.




I hope you liked my creation and that you will feel like using these new dies!

Have a nice day!

Karine

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vous propose une page 100% bucolique ! Du vert, des fleurs et de la couleurs pour une création de saison !

Voici pour commencer la liste du matériel et des dies Sizzix utilisés :

Papiers : American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Alphabets : American Crafts, Heidi Swapp
Perles : Prima
Masking Tape : Jenni Bowlin
Epingle : My Mind's Eye
Encres : Adirondack Clover, Watermelon, Citrus
Encre : Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin
Tampon : Florilèges Design

Dies:

658699 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 16PK w/stamp-Jar
658508 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK-Roses Flower Set
657720 Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK-Sweet treats for you Set
658002 Sizzix  Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die-Lace & Circles
659108 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK- For the Record


Pour commencer, chosissez une photo bien printanière ! Je me suis amusée à photographier ici les pieds de mon fils et ses nouvelles Converse dans l'herbe bien verte !

Le joli tampon et sa découpe "bocal" sont à la base de ma construction ! Le bocal est tamponné en bleu marine puis découpé à l'aide de sa matrice. L'étiquette est montée en 3D pour plus de contraste. J'ai assorti mon motif avec un tampon bouteille et une autre Dear Lizzy version papier.

Le décor est planté il ne me reste plus qu'à rajouter de jolies fleurs grâce à mes découpes. J'ai choisi de faire mes découpes dans du papier blanc pour pouvoir les colorer comme je voulais ! J'ai opté pour mes encres Adirondack vertes (Clover ) et corail (Watermelon) avec une pointe de vert anis ( Citrus).
Mes embellissements prêts il ne me reste plus qu'à rajouter des strass ici et là et de monter les plus petits en 3D.

J'ai ensuite rajouté une masking tape en haut et bas de ma photo. Une petite frise dentellée vient compléter le haut de ma création, elle est découpée dans un imprimé jaune.

J'espère que ma création vous aura plu et vous donnera envie d'essayer ces nouvelles découpes !

Bonne journée

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment