Friday 17 May 2013

Classes with Sizzix - Space, Media Dimension in the Netherlands!


Hi, I hope you had a great creative week!
I'm back with more  class inspiration from classes I had in the Netherlands last week. As I said before, I was teaching 2 Sizzix including classes - and the second of them was "Space, Media, Dimension" - paper layout based on using lots of negative space, little pieces of paper and a lot of cut outs! Just have a look at the photos of my super creative students and all the great time we had!












Here is the sample I've made during this class - as you can see I used many Sizzix dies to create multi-layered composition of my project!





Here are the dies I used: 
- 658506 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily
- 657826 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Washer Border
- 657996 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert
- 658001 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles  

And the final layout:

Memory - 7 DS, Sizzix and Prima
I hope you got inspired - using die-cuts is fun and easy, and I'm sure you will easily find something that will work with your favorite style!
Soon I'm heading to Brasil, and I hope to share with you some more photos from my crafty adventures!
Hugs

Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment