Sunday 5 May 2013

Pastel layout




Happy Sunday crafters!

Today I wanted to share a pastel layout. 
And I have used A LOT of different Sizzix dies to create it.

I started the layout by stamping randomly over the background paper.
Then I built a photo mat using layers of papers including the Distressed Doily and the Ornate Oval Frame.
I also put in some Hardware Findings and Tags under the photo mat.



To frame the photo I used the Decorative Flourishes set and made some black swirls.
And to frame my flower cluster I used Branches and also a Decorative Card strip (roses) and cut it into pieces and used it on three different places.


Then I added a few hearts .


Sizzix products used:
657902 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK – Frame, Fancy Oval

I hope you will have a great Sunday! See you in a week!

Camilla

********************************************


Glad söndag på er!

Idag ska jag visa en pastellig layout.
Och jag har använt MASSOR av olika Sizzix dies för att skapa den.

Jag började med att stämpla lite här och var på bakgrundspappret.
Sen byggde jag upp en fotomatta med flera lager papper, inklusive the Distressed Doily och the Ornate Oval Frame.
Jag stack också in Hardware Findings and Tags under fotomattan.


För att rama in fotot använde jag the Decorative Flourishes set och gjorde ett par svarta swirls.
Och för att rama in mina blommor använde jag Branches och också en Decorative Card strip (roses) och klippte den i tre bitar som jag placerade på olika ställen.

Sen lade jag till några hjärtan.


657902 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK – Frame, Fancy Oval

Jag hoppas att du får en underbar söndag! Vi ses om en vecka.

Camilla


1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Fab layout ..soothing colors ,beautiful papers,dies and gorgeous blooms !

    P.S.Its a request to turn off word verification.It gets difficult to comment at times specially for slow internet connections.

    ReplyDelete