Tuesday 14 May 2013

Grungy compositions with Sizzix dies - classes by Finnabair


Hi it is me again!
I'm a bit later this week as I was very busy teaching classes in the Netherlands, in beautiful Sprang-Capelle where I met not only wonderful frendly women from De Scrapheap shop but a large group of wonderful, talented warm hearted students! 
During this event I had the pleasure to use Sizzix products during 2 classes...  and here I am today with a mini-photo relation from one of them "Steampunk Love".  During this clas we were building, heavy, grungy clusters of embellishments on the base of 2 Tim Holtz Dies: 656639 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes and  658571 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die - Pocket Watch Frame. So, here we go!











And here we are, both class groups presenting our finished project. We surely had a lot of creative fun! Thank you so much, my dear students :)




Finally - here is one of the projects I made with the students - "Steampunk Love" layout!
Can you see where are the cut outs used? They are well hidden - but they helped me a lot with building my composition!


Steampunk Love - 7DS, Prima, Sizzix


I'll be back very soon with next Sizzix projects - stay tuned!
hugs
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment