Friday, 24 May 2013
Big Shot Starter Kit in action - greeting card
Hi, it is my turn to provide you some inspiration how to use Sizzix products in your craft life! Today I've got for you something not very usual for me - a card! I was very excited about something totally new I could use to create - New Big Shot Starter Kit which contains not only the beautiful teal Big Shot Machine abut also a very nice set of dies I used to create a small greeting card you can see below:
Here is the supply list for this project:
- Big Shot Starter Kit
- 7 Dots Studio: "Love is All Around" and "Queen's Heart" Collection
- Prima: Canvas Resist Flowers, Crystals Swirls, "Romantique" Collection
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - 3D foam Squares
- Tea Spray, Pink Spray
- Ranger: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Glossy Accents
- Doilies, craft glue, staples, card base, old stamp
All the cut -outs here - both butterflies and little labels are part of the Big Shot Starter Kit.
I hope you like the card - see you soon - I will have some more class photos for you... this time from sunny Brasil!