Monday 20 May 2013

Starter Kit Series: 4 Hearts Card


Hi everybody! Today is day 2 of my Starter Kit Series and I am showing you how to make a card using the positive and the negative space of the dies. 
To make this cute card I've challenged myself to use only the things that I had on my table (You know sometimes I like to challenge myself!) so the supply list to make this cute card is very budget friendly :)




Supply list:
I have Started by creating a card base with pink cardstock, adhering a piece of pattern paper and inking the edges. Then I have placed the framelits on the card to figure the best way to place them and then I have die cut all the elements and adhered on the card. As you can see I have used also the scrap of paper resulting from die cutting the hearts. That is the negative space and you can use them in many ways and really get the most from your dies and your Big Shot! As a final touch I have made some dash lines with a black gel, I love the look of this simple technique on my projects!


Happy Monday!
................................
¡Hola a todo el mundo! Hoy es el segundo día de mi Starter Kit Series y os voy a enseñar cómo hacer una tarjeta utilizando el espacio positivo y negativo de los troqueles.
Para hacer esta tarjeta tan mona me reté a utilizar solo lo que tenía encima de la mesa en ese momento (¡Ya sabéis que a veces me gusta retarme a mí misma!) así que la lista de materiales es muy pequeña.

Materiales:

He empezado creando una base de tarjeta con cartulina rosa, pegando un trozo de papel decorado y entintando los bordes. Después he situado los framelits en la tarjeta para ver la manera en que más me gustaban, he troquelado todos los elementos y los he pegado en la tarjeta. Como podéis ver he utilizado el resto de papel donde he troquelado los corazones. Eso es el espacio negativo y lo podéis usar de muchas maneras diferentes para aprovechar bien vuestros troqueles y la Big Shot. Como toque final un poco de falso cosido no podía faltar :)

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment