Wednesday 22 May 2013

New Starters!




Yes, that's right.... Starters! One is our fantabulous new Big Shot Starter Kit and and the second the the return of my old sparring partner, the incomparable Debi Potter!

Debi is one of the most talented designers around, I have never known anyone have such an acute sense of colour balance and composition and she instinctively knows how to get the best from die cutting and embossing. It's great to have her back here at Sizzix Central and will certainly keep me on my toes and it's great to have someone to bounce ideas and banter off.

We went to the same school and art college so I've known her for a good few years although, at this point, I'm sure she would like me to point out that I am actually much older than her!

The new Big Shot Starter kit is finally here! not only is it beautiful to behold but it comes with a truly world class collection of goodies comprising a Bigz, two Sizzlits, seven Framelits and an embossing folder. It also comes with an extra long multi purpose platform (Hallelujah!) and a pack of papers, in fact everything you need to get started.



If you just want the machine and/or platform you can get them both separately. In the coming weeks I will showcase some things I have made using the various bits and pieces from the kit but for now I would like to show you a couple of workshop projects which I created, one of which was for our fabulous Finnish Distributor Sinelli who celebrated their 15th anniversary last weekend.

 I was lucky enough to fly out to Helsinki to join them. On the Saturday I taught a workshop to 80 of their loyal customers who were all absolutely lovely, the event was really well organised so a big thank you to Arja and her team for all their help and Support. (You would LOVE the main store, it's a real Aladdin's cave for craft stash).

the Main boxes were made from chipboard using a couple of Bigz pro dies and our Big Shot Pro machine and the rest is all starter kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment