Wednesday 27 June 2012

Demos!



The last couple of weeks have been specially busy here at Sizzix UK, we are working on so many different things all of them very exciting.
One of them is that both Pete and I have demos this week. We both love demonstrating, meeting all of you, answering questions about die cutting and hopefully sharing some inspiration.


I am going to be demonstrating at Crafting (at their premises in Chesterfield) on Friday 29th of June. I will be using the latest Texture Impressions folders, Texture Boutique and of course some die cutting using the framelits. I am hoping to share some of the embossing folder techniques like the one above and bellow.

Pete is going to be demonstrating this Saturday and Sunday (30th of June and 1st of July) at The Craft Barn (Lingfield, Surrey) yearly event, Extravaganza. As I am local I am hoping to pop in on Saturday as for the last few years I have been there working I can not wait to be attending as a customer. The extravaganza event is a great event with so many demonstrators that you sure not want to miss it.




No comments:

Post a Comment