Saturday 9 June 2012

Storage ideas for Sizzix products


Today I am sharing some ideas on how I store my dies and embossing folders.

First up, Movers and Shapers.


I love my Movers & Shapers, as they are small pieces I like to keep them safely suing something that is easy to see many of them at once. As they are magnetic, I decided to use some metal biscuit tin lids.


They are the perfect depth to not have wasted space, and leaves enough space for me to write in each lid what the general theme of the lid/tray is.

And then I have my mini Billy unit (from Ikea) which hosts a variety of Sizzix products.


The boxes are old Ikea (wooden CD box), Muji (DVD acrylic case) ... On the side there is metal strip which is perfect for larger Movers and Shapers. This unit is opposite this:


I use the Big Shot Pro every day. It is my manual die cutting machine of choice. The rest is a bit of a mess, but it is a creative mess after all!

I hope this helps you a bit on how store your Sizzix dies!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome and love the mess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I work full time and have a side business so I know how hard it is to find spare time! Love your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been thinking about how to store my movers and shapers. Currently stored in my Sizzix base tray, which does not make for easy access when crafting. Thanks for your practical idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am at the Ikea storage or jet max cubes dilemma and love seeing your die storage. Glad to know others love to be surrounded by this precious stash! Thank you much for sharing with us! Hugs

    ReplyDelete