Thursday 14 June 2012




Page "Love" par Karine Cazenave-Tapie

Hello everyone,

Here is the sweetest lay out, full of love, that will be a gift for my friend Séverine and her son Paul…I needed to immortalize this cuddly moment between the two of them after a photo session !

Bonjour tout le monde,

Aujourd'hui une page toute douce remplie d'amour pour mon amie Séverine et son petit garçon Paul...Une pause câlin après une séance photos qu'il me fallait abosolument immortaliser !

To embody delicacy and sweetness, I chose to use the die bordure 657708 Flower Garden with Scallops.
J'ai tout de suite sélectionné le die bordure 657708 Flower Garden with Scallops qui pour moi incarne la douceur et la finesse.

As my friend is pregnant, I also chose to use the die Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Sewing & Measuring Tape Set 657671.
Et comme mon amie attend un bébé, j'ai utilisé également le die Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Sewing & Measuring Tape Set ) 657671.

This is a very simple lay-out: grab a printed paper to use as background, then add strips of paper cut into spear, masking tape, the border die cut into white paper (to make it stand out more).
J'ai construis ma page tout simplement avec un papier de fond imprimé, j'ai juste rajouté quelques chutes de papiers retaillés en pointes, du masking tape, le die bordure découpé dans du papier blanc afin qu'il ressorte bien.

I glued my picture, a transparency on top of it, and added some accents !
J'ai collé ma photo, du transparent par dessus et enfin mes embellissements !

I cut two circles of different sizes out of the embossed white paper, then I coloured the circles with Adirondack blue ink (Pool).


I added the title and some wooden accents.

J'ai découpé deux ronds de tailles différents dans mon papier embossé blanc, que j'ai ensuite teinté avec de l'encre Adirondack bleu (pool).

J'ai enfin ajouté mon titre et des petites décorations en bois.

To complete my layout, I splashed it with white paint.

We are done! I hope you like this new Thursday creation, feel free to leave some comments !
Thanks !

Have a nice day !

En touche finale, j'ai éclaboussé ma page de peinture blanche.

Et le tour est joué ! J'espère que ma création de ce jeudi vous plaira, n'hésitez pas à me laisser des petits commentaires !
Merci

Très bonne journée à vous,



Karine

Supply list:

Papers : Kési'Art, My Mind's Eye
Alphabets : Pebbles, October Afternoon
Transparency : My Mind's Eye
Chipboards : American Crafts
Wooden accents: Studio Calico
Ink : Mister Huey's Studio Calico
Others: masking tapes, eyelets

Matériel :

Papiers : Kési'Art, My Mind's Eye
Alphabets : Pebbles, October Afternoon
Transparent : My Mind's Eye
Chipboards : American Crafts
Décoration en bois : Studio Calico
Encre : Mister Huey's Studio Calico
Divers : Scotches imprimés, Oeillets

No comments:

Post a Comment