Friday 8 June 2012

Sweet home decor with "Sweet Treats"

Hi there my friends!
Today I want to share with you my project which I made with fun and optimistic "Sweet Treats" line! To make the nice table decor you see below I used 3 Sizzix Dies: 657724 - Sizzix ScoreBoards Die - Candy Cup,657721 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Borders & Hydrangeas and 657718 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set - Birds & Butterflies Set
Here you can see the final result I got - a small home decor or a centerpiece:




I started with sticking dome patterned paper to the piece of chipboard, which was later used to cut out the "cup" with Candy cup die. I also cut out some decorative elements from patterned paper.





Next I cut out 3 bird shapes from 3 different patterned papers and I inked the edges of all the elements I had.




Using quick drying glue and a stick  I stuck the "Bird" together:  I wanted to have a movable wing of the bird and to see a different patterned paper under the wing. I glued 2 pieces together and added a stick, then covered it with a 3 "bird" element. 






Next I glued the "cup" and decorated it with some pieces of borders and floral elements. After drying the project was ready!




I wish you all a wonderful weekend - happy creating and see you next Friday!
xoxo
Finn


No comments:

Post a Comment