Tuesday 5 June 2012

I love thee, Big Shot Pro!




Ok. I've been using the Big Shot for YEARS, ever since I went to teach at Made With Love, in Singapore : I bought my Big Shot there and brought it back to France as a carry-on luggage! Can you tell that I was pretty much convinced by this amazing machine (and the MWL girls talent) to bring it back on a 20 hours plane ride?


A few weeks ago, I got the BIG SHOT PRO. OH MY! LOVE IT! Did you know that you can run 12x12 DIES in this machine fallen from Heaven?



Here's a cute example of what you can do with this amazing machine.



See. I used this beautiful Square Ornate dies, that is 12x12, and that cutes into any 12x12 patterned paper! :)


Of course, you can run your regular dies in this machine! I used this pretty flower layers dies to make this pretty  flower.





Now, if you ever hesitated to get yourself one, DO NOT HESITATE any longer! :D
céline

No comments:

Post a Comment