Monday 4 June 2012

Sunday Memory



Hi everyone! Did you spend a lovely weekend?
Today I want to show you a new page! I love 8.5 x 11 page size!
Do you love sunday? I absolutely love to spend sunday with my love, my family and my friends, going outside, walking and tasting a good ice cream:)

Here it is the page for today :)




Materials I used:


Tricks:
 I would like to inspire you with some funny tricks to use in your pages! The important thing is to have fun and be stress free! I have used my last studio calico kit that is awesome!

Tone on tone
 I love so much this kind of effect and I try to do it using my adorable big shot and some dies, the doily and the framelits circle with the embossing dot sizzlits! Simply use this embellishments on the same color of background as I made at the top of my page. I adore these dies!

I have cut two doilies and again cut them in pieces, then I have added two different halfs as a border :) It's a very cool touch!










I have made the same for the circles I have used on the top right of the page and behind the wood button. Cut many circles and emboss some of them and then use them in half or entire.





What do you think?
Try this effect, you will be so in love with it!

Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment