Friday 15 June 2012

Sweet layout with Sweet Treats!

Hi there readers!
Today I've got for you another layout inspiration! Paper and canvas layouts are my favorite projects, and using Sizzix dies to embellish them makes creating pure pleasure! This time I decided to use  old family photo together with pretty, retro papers from "Nostalgia" Collection by My Mind's Eye. I've chosen two dies to work with - both from wonderful 657723 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Labels & Buttons and 657721 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Borders & Hydrangeas. Both of them give us sweet cut outs that are a prefect element of composition on crads, layouts - and for altered art of course!


Here is how I finished my layout step-by step:




And then I went wild with cutting...



To finally get this effect - fully embellished page!




Here are some close-ups on the details too - I think it looks just perfect with this photo!






As you can see making layout with these dies is just super easy and fun - try it by yourselves!
See you soon again!
Finn




2 comments:

  1. Woow! What a lovely layout! Love the soft colors used for it! Wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete