Thursday 21 June 2012




"Hello Welcome to my world" Layout

Hiya Sizzix fans !

Today I will show you a very colourful and textured lay-out that I really like "Hello, Welcome to my World"

Here are the two Sizzix dies I used + a tray fort the heart magentic dies:

-657212 Hearts set 
-657007 Base tray 
-657788 Hello Set

I started by cutting out the word « Hello » from the Hello set in kraft paper (you will soon find out that I used the same die in one of my next creation). In this realisation, I used the negative of the die and I glued a yellow dot paper under it to make the word « hello » stand out even more.

I completed my frame by adding a striped stamp that is totally perfect here.

Before gluing my frame and my picture on my lay-out, I cut and glued little strips of paper cut into spears, and a doily.

I used alphabet stickers for my title.

As a final touch, I added a cork heart cut from my Big Shot. This is what I fancy with these dies: you can cut in whatever material you see fit, such as cloth, cork…which adds volume and a very creative aspect to your realisation !





Have a nice day !

See you next Thursday !

Karine

Supply List:

Papers : 4heures37
Cardstock : American Crafts
Alphabets : Studio Calico
Wooden hearts, arrows : Studio Calico
Stickers : Studio Calico, Jenni Bowlin
Die cut : American Crafts
Button : American Crafts
Stamps : Studio Calico
Inks : Adirondack Watermelon, Black Versafine
Others : Washi tape, Doily

Page "Hello Welcome to my world"

Bonjour à vous fan de Sizzix !

Aujourd'hui une nouvelle page que j'aime beaucoup "Hello, Welcome to my World" haute en couleurs et en textures !

J'ai utilisé ici deux dies Sizzix ainsi qu'une base pour les dies magnétiques coeurs :
-657212 Set de coeurs 
-657007 Base tray 
-657788 Hello Set 

J'ai commencé ma page avec le set Hello, j'ai découpé dans du kraft le mot "Hello" que vous ne tarderez pas à découvrir utilisé dans une de mes prochaines pages. Pour cette création j'ai simplement conservé l'extérieur du mot, j'ai ensuite collé mon rectangle avec mon mot évidé sur un imprimé à pois jaune afin de bien le faire ressortir.

J'ai ensuite complété mon cadre avec un tampon rayures parfaitement adapté.

Avant d'intégrer mon cadre et ma photo, j'ai découpé et collé des petites bandes que j'ai retaillé en pointes, ainsi qu'un napperon en papier.

J'ai complété mon titre avec des stickers alphabets.

En finition, j'ai ajouté un coeur en liège découpé à la Big Shot. Voilà ce que j'aime avec ces dies ! Découper des matières comme du tissu, du liège ! Un résultat tout en volume et très créatif !

Je vous souhaite une très bonne journée,

A jeudi prochain

Karine

Matériel :

Papiers : 4heures37
Cardstock : American Crafts
Alphabets : Studio Calico
Coeur en bois, flèches : Studio Calico
Autocollants : Studio Calico, Jenni Bowlin
Die cut : American Crafts
Bouton : American Crafts
Tampons : Studio Calico
Encres : Adirondack Watermelon, Versafine noire
Divers : Washi tape, Napperon

3 comments:

  1. Encore une superbe page !!! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisiscrap a exactement dit ce que je voulais écrire... Bravo Karine !

    ReplyDelete