Tuesday 11 September 2012

A peek into my world!




Hello!

I'm still catching up on my 31 Things online workshop with Ali Edwards these days and I wanted to show a layout I made about my WORK. I've been a full time Scrapbook artist for over 6 years now and my work consists on doing a LOT of things, from teaching classes everywhere in France, Europe and the World, to designing layouts and mini albums for companies, owning a Scrapbook magazine, taking care of my own blogs (one in french and one in english) and much more! :) So this layout is all about that! 
I used my favorite Sizzix Movers and Shapers die, the Camera and Alarm Clock set, because they suit perfectly the theme of my layout : setting up deadlines and alarm clocks, and photography which is the essence of my work.
You'll need a Big Shot and a Base Tray to use your Movers & Shapers dies too.






Supplies list

Papers (Kesi'art); Digital kit (Paislee Press); Digital LIFE brush (Ali Edwards); Embellishments (October Afternoon); Badges (Ormolu, October Afternoon); Stickers (October Afternoon); Wood Embellishement (Studio Calico); Alphas (October Afternoon, EK Success); Brads (October Afternoon); Die Cut Machine (Big Shot machine - 655268); Camera & Alarm clock set Movers & Shapers (657840); Base Tray (657007).

Take care!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment