Thursday 27 September 2012

I love the Gingerbread man




I have to admit that I am becoming quite enthusiastic about Christmas, which is unusual this early in the year for me, but I blame it on having lots of Christmas fabrics all around me and maybe the drop in temperature.
Anyway the fact is that I have a new favourite die, which may change next week, but at the moment I'm thinking of how many different things I can make featuring this die. It's the Gingerbread man from the new Nordic Holidays range  (658178) - I think it's so cute!
 
Now as you can see I've just cut out a single man and he can be used to decorate a stocking, gift bag or a card.


But then you can also, with careful folding of the fabric, make a string of gingerbread men, which could be used to decorate a Santa sack, or a placemat.
I'm going to continue playing with this die so watch this space to see what else he becomes! Or of course I could get distracted and have a new favourite die by next week!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment